|Schuyler County Comprehensive Emergency Plan Meeting
Dear PHE Members,
As I recall, Jeremy Alderson:
Was arrested, convicted and jailed for trespassing on Crestwood property.
Jeremy’s actions were predicated on a deficient Schuyler County Emergency Management Plan.
Currently, The Schuyler County calendar shows a Public Informational Meeting on Comprehensive Emergency Mgt. Plan (CEMP) will be conducted:
March 18, 2015
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Conference Room #120
323 Owego St.
Montour Falls, NY
At the public informational meeting Bill Kennedy, Schuyler County Emergency Management Coordinator, and Kevin Niedermaier, President of the New York State Emergency Management Association, will give a presentation followed by a questions and answer session. The public is invited to make comments and ask questions during the meeting.
I urge all to participate in this meeting. To help you prepare, the 2015 CEMP is set forth at http://ny-schuylercounty.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/Index/102 and can be viewed via following hyperlinks.
2015 CEMP - Draft
01. Cover Page/Table of Contents
02. Executive Summary
03. Section I Planning Guide
04. Section II Risk Reduction
05. Section II Attachment 1
06. Section III Response
07. Section III Attachment 3 Level Three Alert
08. Section III Attachment 4 Level Two Alert
09. Section III Attachment 1 Local Law
10. Section IV Recovery
11. Appendix 1 NIMS
12. Appendix 2 Standard Operating Guide
13. Appendix 3 Emergency Declarations Guide
14. Appendix 4 Public Warning System
15. Appendix 5 NYS Debris Clearance Policy
President, People for a Healthy Environment, Inc.
...more at this site